Welcome to the
Global Foodture Community Platform!
Are you interested in Japan, South Korea, Singapore or Thailand? Or are you an organisation from one of these countries and interested to collaborate with partners in Europe? If yes, then GLOBAL FOODTURE is something for you. We offer you a number of activities to be prepared for collaboration with these Asian markets. Keep on reading and hopefully register for participation on this website.
Global Foodture is a project designed to boost the sustainable transition of the food system worldwide through collaboration and innovation. It develops and implements a joint internationalisation strategy that facilitates international collaboration outside Europe for European SMEs. With this approach GLOBAL FOODTURE will help strengthen participants’ capabilities to adapt to food sustainability challenges. Read more about the project here.
This website will be the community platform during the Global Foodture project running from October 2022 until October 2023.
What to expect:
- Monthly online thematic workshops - click here for an overview.
- Training sessions*
- Year round possibility to have online matchmaking meetings (Long-term matchmaking)
- Four dedicated online matchmaking events
- In 2023 two company missions will be organised to two of the four countries
* We are organising a series of digital workshops as part of the international training programme. They are designed to showcase the European and Asian technologies to a digital audience and creating an environment suitable for an exchange of information and stimulation of innovative co-operations between European and Asian SMEs, sensitising SMEs to the opportunities.
- Agriculture - cultivation & support solutions
- Alternative proteins
- Sustainable packaging
- Solutions to reduce food waste
- Health products, functional and personalised food
- Build sustainable relations and collaboration with partners in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- Gain insights in the innovation area's in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Identify opportunities for your solutions that can contribute a more sustainable food system
This project was funded by the European Union's COSME Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises.