Online matchmaking - How does it work?
Matchmaking is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
Via this Community Platform you can participate in two ways of matchmaking:
- You can schedule matchmaking session throughout the whole year
- You can participate on the dedicated dates for the "exclusive" matchmaking sessions, specifically focusing on one of the target countries or following each Thematic Workshop. BUT please remember to book the meeings in advance of the specific date and once the meeting is accepted, please schedule the meeting for the specific date.
Register via the Register button.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs or offers
Create a clear and concise business profile (Marketplace) to raise your visibility on the community platform. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer or are looking for to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list and to see who is available for matchmaking, then look at the left side of the screen and click on matchmaking. To get your personal and a more targetted list, use the other filters. Then you can find out more easily who is offering interesting and promising collaboration opportunities whether it is business, technology or research co-operation.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event. Please remember to accept or decline meeting requests.
5) Matchmaking Sessions
On the scheduled day for the meetings, please access your meetings in My Agenda or Meetings, where you have your complete schedule for the session and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
If you have a scheduled meeting outside the dedication matchmaking session, then just access the meeting as deschribed above.
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings